foLlOweRs

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

   To the throne in my heart, I hope we will not burden the lives of others ... possible inclusion. I can not wait waiting for you .. but it certainly feels for both of us suffer without it. your presence is not invited and because I should have welcomed you ... because God allowed you to my presence. possible for him are not ready with the presence and unexpected ... So even if there is a sense of excitement but still difficult to deal with your presence for her self.what will happen in the presence of you all around later ... for the time being you do not understand without the explanation you still do not understand. My love for you makes my heart disappeared in the presence that surrounds us.
  I make my mind wide-open against the often repeated .. difficult to accept even a pinch. Do him proud of that act ... why I never delete it even if the waste is still there .. I never hated my hearts because they are only game of those around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment