foLlOweRs

Monday, February 6, 2012

   Feel alone this situation.. if he was out there i do not get bored too well alone. There are good companionship myself with joy, respond to thought... love and can't wait. I wish myself with... only two of us, but the possibility of heavy to bear its own sense... if anything is not enough for me and also my love. What i want to do for both of us ^_^ ?  If only two of my destiny... how good and there's a problem. There is only a problem if we want to own... O God.. what sign You on both of us.
  Sometimes i always troublesome to other for my wishes at all the time. Some are complaning... ride the wind to lose patience on this self. Make so burden of his life so far... may not bring good indiction. We think it's good for the benefit of the comfort without the burden... if there is someone who can give happiness to him... for me is perfect for him. Let us alone duren bears its own self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment